– This was a review that was more focused on the ‘out of game’ elements. Monke has written into the BBC podcast so I know quite a bit about his background, and I felt it was necessary to cover concepts revolving around player identity, all-inning on your strengths and breaking the game down into very small pragmatic steps. Here is what we covered:
1) Importance of knowing the 3 step procedure to proper wave management
2) Getting very specific on trading patterns in reference to the wave state
3) The specifics around getting a good reset, and the signs to be able to see this in the future.
4) Why it’s crucial to understand WHY his past playing Galio may have influenced his current perception of the game.